Coastal Business Wholesale LLC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The data aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Coastal Business Wholesale LLC uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is utilized to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and other information.
Please read the “What Are Cookies” article on Cookie Consent website for more general information on cookies.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Coastal Business Wholesale LLC has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. You can find it at the browsers’ respective websites to know more about cookie management with specific web browsers. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity.
Coastal Business Wholesale LLC does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 21. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Coastal Business Wholesale LLC’s Website, located at https://coastalbwholesale.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Coastal Business Wholesale LLC if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Coastal Business Wholesale LLC and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Coastal Business Wholesale LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Coastal Business Wholesale LLC for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Coastal Business Wholesale LLC
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Coastal Business Wholesale LLC
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Coastal Business Wholesale LLC
- Redistribute content from Coastal Business Wholesale LLC
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Coastal Business Wholesale LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Coastal Business Wholesale LLC, its agents, and/or affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Coastal Business Wholesale LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and suffered due to any use of and posting of and appearance of the Comments on this website.
Coastal Business Wholesale LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- We will not use the comments to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activity.
You now grant Coastal Business Wholesale LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link:
Is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses.
The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Coastal Business Wholesale LLC.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
Is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Suppose you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. In that case, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Coastal Business Wholesale LLC. Please, include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Coastal Business Wholesale LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve of removing all links to our website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the website’s material is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.